Protecting Your Business Interests And Commercial Needs Through Litigation
With great respect for your hard work in your chosen endeavors, we understand the importance of your company’s bottom line as well as legal rights in all business and commercial litigation and transactions. Our attorneys bring more than 370 combined years of experience to the table as we tackle our clients’ disputes, lawsuits and high-stakes transactions in earnest.
At McNabb, Bragorgos, Burgess & Sorin, our clients’ short-term and long-term interests are at the forefront of every move we make on their behalf. If we represent you, we will treat you as partners in your own case. We will keep you informed while taking care of every detail necessary to position you for a successful outcome. We will never recommend legal actions unlikely to benefit you and your business.
What Business Dispute Or Challenge Brings You Here?
We are ready to evaluate your case expeditiously and work toward a favorable resolution in areas such as the following:
- Breach of contract claims
- Commercial disputes involving services or goods ordered, delivered or invoiced
- Construction law problems, such as delays or change orders; injury or damage claims; or alleged defects in materials, workmanship or design
- Real estate, zoning or taxation problems affecting your business enterprise
- Intellectual property (IP) infringement claims or defense
- Subrogation, bad faith insurance claims and other insurance-related disputes
We can represent you vigorously in negotiations, mediation, arbitration or trial. Out-of-court solutions save time, money and aggravation for all concerned, so we will help you pursue that type of remedy if possible. However, if your legal opponent refuses to cooperate and you have much at stake, you may have no choice but to present your case to a judge and/or jury.
Our litigators are well-prepared to safeguard your interests through all phases of your potential or pending business litigation. We also advise clients in transactions, including:
- Reviewing, drafting and formalizing contracts
- Obtaining IP assets such as trademarks
- Negotiating commercial leases, construction plans and more
Rely On Our Small Firm-Style Attention For Big Firm-Style Results
Our lawyers and staff value the trust that our clients place in us. We offer focused, skillful counsel and representation designed to bring about timely, favorable outcomes cost-effectively. We look forward to meeting with you in our classic law offices in the Memphis Business Men’s Club in downtown Memphis or, if you prefer, in a videoconference.
To schedule your initial consultation, call 901-624-0640, or email us through an efficient online form for a prompt response.